- Ivy understands the importance of focusing on the designers’ experience and structuring an integration to QBO, which is the leading cloud based accounting software.
- With Ivy’s connection to QBO, the financial reporting is so much more robust with options. Because QBO is the leading cloud based accounting software, they also integrate with many other platforms to take you wherever you need to go on your financial journey.
- The Ivy + QBO connection feels like a limitless amount of reporting opportunities at your fingertips.
- Ivy is all about community! Ivy is truly invested in helping designers to be successful, we have seen it first hand.
- The Ivy team has created such a wonderful community which has been invaluable to many of our designers. Ivy has created a space for others to share stories, tools, documents, and so much more.
- We believe this philosophy to be in line with our own business objectives for collaboration, growth and success. Kudos on culture, Ivy, we love it!
- Designers love that Ivy is extremely easy to learn.
- Ivy was specifically created for the user as a designer. You no longer have to know all the nitty gritty of accounting to run a successful firm through a design software.
Get paid faster
- When we switch a designer to Ivy, from other interior design specific software, the most common feedback we hear is that their clients pay faster.
- Due to the reduced wait time on payments, designers get paid faster and then they can start purchasing for their projects sooner. It’s a win, win!
Learn more about Ivy…
Ivy is the fastest-growing business management platform for design firms. Ivy brings the trade industry into the modern age by streamlining and automating a design firm’s workflow and business operations, including procurement, client billing, vendor purchasing, and time tracking. Using Ivy, interior design firms can:
- Increase productivity and efficiency by centralizing essential business tasks in one place
- Source product specs and images from vendors’ sites into a digital library of products
- Create beautifully branded documents, including proposals, tear sheets, room boards, invoices, and purchase orders
- Get paid faster by invoicing and collecting clients payments online
- Manage payment and furniture schedules
To learn more about Ivy and how it works, schedule a personal consultation with an Ivy representative. They’ll get on a call to learn about how you currently manage your billing, purchasing, and administrative tasks. They’ll then show you how Ivy can support your unique business model. Click here to schedule your personal consultation with Ivy.