As a cloud-based accounting technology firm, Logistis for Designers’ mission is to help designers focus on what they do best. We understand that designers can feel preoccupied running their businesses, and our job is to alleviate the burden for designers trying to manage their finances themselves. Based on our extensive research experience with other software, Ivy / Houzz Pro was our top choice which outperformed all other competing software for designers. Not only was it the top choice for our firm, but the designers we set up with Ivy / Houzz Pro also loved it too, and we, in turn, love making them happy. We believe that Ivy / Houzz Pro is the future for designers, and we love to see businesses flourish with the assistance of such a great program
- Ivy / Houzz Pro understands the importance of focusing on the designers’ experience and structuring an integration to QBO, which is the leading cloud-based accounting software.
- With Ivy / Houzz Pro’s connection to QBO, the financial reporting is so much more robust with options. Because QBO is the leading cloud-based accounting software, they also integrate with many other platforms to take you wherever you need to go on your financial journey.
- The Ivy / Houzz Pro + QBO connection, when using the purchase order function, you are able to run a P&L by project. This allows you to analyze your profitability by project so that you can better target and align your marketing plan with the type of projects you want to take on and are most profitable.
- Run sales tax liability reports from Ivy/HP and QBO to cross reference for more accurate sales tax filings to avoid under or overpayments.
- Ivy / Houzz Pro is all about community! Ivy/Houzz Pro is truly invested in helping designers to be successful. We have seen it first hand.
- The Ivy/Houzz Pro team has created such a wonderful community which has been invaluable to many of our designers. Ivy / Houzz Pro has created a space for others to share stories, tools, documents, and so much more.
- We believe this philosophy aligns with our business objectives for collaboration, growth, and success. Kudos on culture, Ivy / Houzz Pro. We love it!
- Designers love that Ivy / Houzz Pro is extremely easy to learn.
- Ivy / Houzz Pro was specifically created for the user as a designer. You no longer have to know all the nitty-gritty of accounting to run a successful firm through design software.
Get paid faster
- When we switch a designer to Ivy / Houzz Pro from other interior design-specific software, the most common feedback we hear is that their clients pay faster.
- Due to the reduced wait time for payments, designers get paid faster, and then they can start purchasing for their projects sooner. It’s a win, win!
- Ability to use interior designer best practices to limit your out-of-pocket liabilities and keep your cash on hand to fuel your business.
Learn more about Ivy / Houzz Pro…
Ivy/Houzz Pro is the fastest-growing business management platform for design firms. Ivy / Houzz Pro brings the trade industry into the modern age by streamlining and automating a design firm’s workflow and business operations, including procurement, client billing, vendor purchasing, and time tracking. Using Ivy / Houzz Pro, interior design firms can:
- Increase productivity and efficiency by centralizing essential business tasks in one place
- Source product specs and images from vendors’ sites into a digital library of products
- Create beautifully branded documents, including proposals, tear sheets, room boards, invoices, and purchase orders
- Get paid faster by invoicing and collecting client payments online
- Manage payment and furniture schedules
To learn more about Ivy / Houzz Pro and how it works, schedule a personal consultation with an Ivy / Houzz Pro representative. They’ll get on a call to learn about how you currently manage your billing, purchasing, and administrative tasks. They’ll then show you how Ivy/Houzz Pro can support your unique business model. Click here to schedule your personal consultation with Ivy / Houzz Pro.