We are a fast-moving, tech-heavy, cloud-based accounting firm that specializes in accounting and advisory for interior design. Our team values are centered around honesty, accountability, proactiveness, and integrity. These are key principles in everything we do! From our employees to the clients we serve, we expect you to uphold our values in your role.
Logistis for Designers Team Lead Executive facilitates the flow of work for the entire company. They oversee team leads, “pod” managers, and are responsible for ensuring client success goals are being met. A unique skill set of analytics, leadership, and customer services will allow someone to excel in this role. We are looking to find someone who can show up (virtually), be present, and positively contribute to the culture of our company. We want people on the team who are eager to grow with us!
- Calendar management
- Content branding cohesion facilitation
- Manage billing data adjustments
- Note-taking -> converting into documents, templates, content, etc.
- Review and update contracts with help of our attornies
- You make things happen. You take an idea and make it better.
- B.S. preferred but not required
- Takes pride in refining work
- Super tech-savvy
- Ability to work with the direction of the CEO
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must be able to write professional
- Graphic design and visual expression are a plus
- WFH -or- Hybrid
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Incentive and commission programs
Logistis for Designers is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
In order to be considered, resumes must be submitted in PDF format to [email protected]. In the body of the email tell us why you are interested in this particular. Video bios accompanied with resumes are highly encouraged.