We are a fast-moving, tech-heavy, cloud-based accounting firm that specializes in accounting for interior design. We are looking to find someone who can show up (virtually), be present and be a valuable contributing add to the culture of our company. We want people on the team who are eager to grow with us!
Our team values are centered around honesty, accountability, proactiveness and integrity. These are the foundation of everything we do! From our employees to the clients we serve.
In order to be considered, resumes must be submitted in PDF format.
What we offer our FT team:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Incentive and commission programs
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Master at reconciliations in QBO (at least 2 years experience or we will train the right candidate)
- Quickly adaptable to new systems and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with both clients and teammates
- Excels at managing projects and assignments with extreme accuracy and efficiency: detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must be able to write professional emails and jump on Zoom calls with clients. Customer service skills are a must.
- Knowledge of accounting principles/practices
- Proficient with spreadsheets, database, and word processing applications
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bookkeeping and data entry (reviewing, coding, and preparing journal entries for banking transactions)
- Performed account reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of general ledger accounts and generate meaningful reports
- Communicating with clients to answer accounting or financial questions
Experience / Education:
- Min 2 years on the job experience with QBO or training equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field or equivalent experience is preferred but not required.